Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well, I should probably explain to my reader (singular)

Good News: Tim, your blog is read & commented upon.
Bad news: It's only an old friend who feels sorry for 'ya.

Re: Elton John's "progeny" -- the point is, he won't have any, so he can afford to be reckless by promoting bigotry against organized (Christian & Jewish) religion. However, I feel sure that the majority of those who will willingly die -- in opposition to any Muslim "final solution" vis-a-vis those who are homosexual & living in "Europe" around 2100, CE, -- will be Jews, & also Christians like myself and my family, IE, followers of Jewish/Western Organized Religion. Yet I impiously & privately wonder whether the "gay community" will suffer for their chosen lifestyle when life & limb are truly on the line.

But I will surely choose death, and risk the safety of my family, over and against any bogus imposition of "Allah's Law" regarding homosexuals.

And in Europe and for Europeans, barring unimaginable reversals in the birthrates of "longtime" Europeans, that time is not far away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home